Southwoods Animal Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Southwoods Animal Hospital provides the highest quality veterinary care services and diagnostics for your pet. We offer ultrasound, soft tissue surgery, laser surgery, orthopedic surgery, acupuncture, and endoscopic ear treatment. Our well-trained staff and caring veterinarians treat your pet with compassion and utilize the newest diagnostic techniques to diagnose and treat your pet. At Southwoods Animal Hospital, we treat dogs, cats, and even exotic animals such as ferrets, birds, rabbits and iguanas.
- Acupuncture Behavior Therapy Emergency Services Exotic Animals Reptiles Small Animals
- frontline, heartgard, purina
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, insurance
- Shannon Woods
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinarians
- Other Information:
I wouldn't even rate them a zero! They do not care for their staff and or their patients! I worked there for over a year and they cared for 3 of my animals, when my dog of 14 yrs passed away Dr. McGregor who had been taking care of him didn't even give her condolences to me after his loss. I guess he was just one more off her list of patients to not have to deal with anymore!!
This place is amazing! They are so friendly and nice to my family and my pets...Dr.Clark is a amazing doctor...I would recommend him to anybody...Dr.Joe is a great doctor to...They are a little pricey but so is every animal hospitial....The take care of all my animals needs...When you go out of town and need somewhere to leave your animal leave it here they even spend quality time with the animals while your gone they let them out and feed them! They take care of any animal that you can name....rabbits ,dogs, cats, hamsters, anything! I would love to have another one of these maybe in archdale where I live...Even though Southwoods is in Greensboro and I live in archdale I go all the way to Greensboro just because that's how good they are! you should definitely go there!
Dr Joe is the most compassionate and skilled veterinarian in Greensboro. He has helped my dogs immensely. I had an old golden retriever he treated for cancer then arthritis and using acupuncture he helped my dog live a long and minimized the pain in his life. He has laser equipment that is state of the art and is using it to minimize pain in my other dogs. I have been extremely satisfied with his care and the staff at Southwoods and would not go anywhere else!