Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming Italian dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wine and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order ToGo to have your favorite food ready for pick up. ?At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone ?is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we ?encourage togetherness in everything we do??????????????????.
- For the first time ever you can Create Your Own Tour of Italy at Olive Garden, starting at just $12.99. Build your perfect plate by picking one of our premium pastas like Ravioli Di Portobello, a well-loved Italian signature pasta like creamy Fettuccine Alfredo and a classic Italian favorite like rich Chicken Parmigiana. Then, enjoy them all on one plate along with unlimited homemade soup or house salad and everyone’s favorite freshly-baked breadsticks. The Create Your Own Tour of Italy, three amazing tastes on one plate, starting at just $12.99. Limited Time Offer. Prices May Vary in NYC, Alaska and Canada. Offer available with select classics and pastas. Available for lunch or dinner.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
OK...nobody goes to The Olive Garden expecting to see a guy in a suit, with an Italian accent (and a funny little mustache) greet you at the door. You go because the menu is unstoppable...from pasta to pizza to chicken & veal to different cheeses and raviolis stuffed with any number of things. I went on a recent Friday night and had the penne with sausage in a fabulous cream sause with just a hint of garlic. Excel... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I always enjoy the food at this restaurant and they are always introducing new entrees. I only wish there were more than one of these restaurants in Greensboro and that they had not removed the Chicken Vino Bianco, my favorite entree, from the menu, or the berry crostada, my favorite dessert. Most of the servers are attentive, but there are a few that have provided very poor service.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse