Greensboro Plastic Surgical Associates PA
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to Greensboro Plastic Surgical Associates, P.A. ( GPSA ). GPSA was founded in1983 and is lead by our president, Gerald L. Truesdale, M.D. We engage in the practice and art of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries and have acquired a reputation for the highest standards of professional competence and personal integrity. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care. To this end, we are constantly refreshing our training and techniques to stay on the leading edge of medical technology and advances. No two patients are alike, even when receiving similar treatments. Every patient receives the utmost care and attention to detail. We understand and empathize with the sometimes delicate nature of the procedures we perform for our patients and maintain strict confidentiality, required of us by state and federal laws and medical boards. Each patient meets with Dr. Truesdale individually so all issues can be raised, discussed and a treatment plan formulated. You are more than a file at Greensboro Plastic Surgical Associates, P.A. You are a valued member of our family. Please take the time to review our website to familiarize yourself with our practice. While we hope to answer many of your initial questions here, it is not our intention for this site to be exhaustive. We will be certain to address all your concerns prior to any treatments or procedures.
- Plastic Surgery
- Botox, Botox Injections, Juvederm, Obagi, Perlane, Restylane, Rosacea
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- New Irving Park
- Member American Society OF Liposuction Surgery
- Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Hair Removal, Medical Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Public Health, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Beauty Salons, Physicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
- Other Information:
Specialties: Skin Cancer, Spider Veins
I always have a positive experience at this office. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable . The staff as well as Dr. Truesdale are also extremely compassionate . I always have great results with my skin treatments. Dr. Truesdale takes time explaining how to use my skin products and helps me with any problems that arise.
Posted: 3/29/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Truesdale. I had a wonderful experience and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Truesdale is a very caring and compassionte person. He spent a lot of time with me before surgery explaining the procedure and exactly what to expect afterwards. He was very knowledgable and answered all my questions in detail. I have recommended Dr. Truesdale to numerous friends and will continue to. Overall, I am very happy with my results and Dr. Truesdale's great work!
Dr. Truesdale has been practicing over 30 years and his professionalism and knowledge are second to none. Choosing a plastic surgeon is a very personal decision and he made it so easy to choose him. I have friends who have also been to him and they speak as highly of Dr. Truesdale as I do. You won't be disappointed!