- General Info:
- Welcome to David’s Bridal Greensboro, North Carolina store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Colfax, High Point, Jamestown and more. David’s Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams. In addition to designer wedding dresses, David’s Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit. So come to our Greensboro location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear . All David’s stores feature exclusive designer collections by David’s Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David’s Bridal store.
- DB Studio, David's Bridal Collection, Galina, Galina Signature, Jewel Collection, Melissa Sweet, Oleg Cassini, Truly Zac Posen, White by Vera Wang
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check, all major credit cards
- Wendover Ridge Shopping Center
- Bridal Shops, Formal Wear Rental & Sales, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Specialties: Social Occasions, Fittings, Proms & Homecomings, Marriage Ceremonies, Evening Gowns, Wedding Day, Contemporary, Handbags, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Quinceaneras, Maternity, Parties, Girls, Balls, Gloves, Graduations, Consultations, Celebrations, Weddings & Receptions, Wedding Ceremonies, Fiestas
By Appointment Only: Yes
Price Range : Average
Don't take my word for it. Look here at the Better Business Bureau's Rating for David's Bridal http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/bridal-shops/david-s-bridal-incorporated-in-conshohocken-pa-80016928 <br>After my very first visit, I saw enough red flags to come home and do some research. The "greeter" was a total witch to my group and we waited a long time for a consultant who was very nice, except for making it all sound like all decisions had to be made and paid at that moment. No wonder. They wouldn't want anyone to go look up their reviews!!!
Well, went to a bridesmaid fitting today and arrived on time. We all picked out dresses and as our Consultant came to greet us 15 minutes after our scheduled time. However, she was very diligent while we were trying on items but she really had NO PERSONALITY and it was obvioous she did not want to be there. She told one of my bridesmaids that she thought that being a bridesmaid was wonderful "Unitl she started working at David's Bridal and realized what a pain in the bottom it was." Then towards the end of our appointment another group showed up and she started to try to juggle two groups and then started to pay more attention to the other group and kept coming back forgetting the things that she was susposed to be cheeking into for us. But I still was going to buy. The point that I was not going to buy was when she acted like I had to buy the dresses TODAY to lock in colors and prices. She was worried that the dress I chose would not be offered since it was on sale. However I know it is one of thier more popular dresses. Then I said no it was ok I wanted to get my other bridesmaids measured because I have one girl that is very tall and one that is on the more to love side. Then she still insisted that I may lose the color and I am like "Well, then if that happens I dont need it." I felt like she was trying to tell me how to spend my money. She didnt even give me a card. I am one of those go home and think on it and if it is a choice it comes down to CUSTOMER SERVICE every time. I am sure once they read this they will know what appointment I was. I am just trying to warn brides. DONT GET TALKED INTO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT DEAD SET ON!!! I did not list our consultants name here because I wrote it in the review I recieved from the company. She could have been having a bad day. But I will be buying from another David's Bridal and from the reviews I have read my experience will probably be bad as well. (Un-needed Stress)