A Sharper Image Complete Home Care Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Our hardworking professionals are experienced in complete home care. We install and maintain lawns year round, and are happy to share our tips to give you the knowledge to keep your home, garden, or business looking sharp. Our team is made up of certified experts in many areas such as horticulture, masonry, carpentry, retaining walls, pesticide application, and c...oncrete paving. Our licensed & insured staff can spray turf, build walls, design patios, create custom landscape site designs, remodel buildings and more. Our manpower and equipment can handle a task of any size, tree removal, whole home remodels and large landscaping projects. 10-20% of the value of your home comes from your landscape!
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (336) 430-5811
- Mowing & Edging Landscape Design & InstallHedge Trimming & PruningFertilizing PackagesAeration, Seeding, & TillingMulch & Pine Needle InstallationTree & Stump RemovalSod InstallationPlant InstallationRetaining Walls & PatiosDecks & FencesRoof InstallationGutter Cleaning & InstallationPonds & Water FeaturesCarpentry DesignReplacement Windows & DoorsVinyl & Wood SidingPressure WashingInterior / Exterior PaintingDeck StainingConcrete InstallationJunk RemovalHeating and Air Conditioning System SalesService and Installations AvailableVideo Surveillance Camera Installations
- Bobcat Work & Grading, patios
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, financing available, insurance, debit, check, paypal, cash
- Hunter Hills
- English, Spanish
- Gardeners, Landscape Designers & Consultants, Retaining Walls, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Lawn Maintenance, Patio Builders, Home Improvements, Landscape Contractors, Painting Contractors, Home Repair & Maintenance
These people were hired by our neighbors and decided to come into our yard and clean by the storm drain, leaving a HUGE hole for our 2 dogs and 2 puppies to fall into the storm drain. They then had the nerve to leave a nasty letter! I would NEVER hire them.
We were contracted to find the water issue and upon seeking out the citys main drain we discovered large peices of plywood blocking the drains. we reached over the fence and pulled them out. I thought that there had to be a reason that those boards were there so we put a note on the door stating that the boards had been removed just in case she had pets to worry about. No nasty letter at all?? I do apologize for any inconviene from this. The city has rules on blocking culverts because it forces the rain water to all neighboring properties and deminishes the drains functionality. I hope that you can understand why we made this decision. If you have any other concerns please feel free to call me at 336-430-5811 or my information is on the business card that we left on your door that day. Best reguards Kevin Kirkman owner