Comfort Suites-rock GardenAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Rock Garden Supper Club is a restaurant located in Green Bay, Wis. The club s menu includes broasted chicken, tenderloin tips, baked ham, dill-crusted haddock and barbeque ribs. It additionally serves pecan brandied chicken, peppercorn pork loin, orange roughy, baked salmon and sliced prime rib. The club also provides a variety of starches, such as baby red potatoes, wild rice blend, potatoes Anna, rice pilaf, and mashed potatoes and gravy. Rock Garden Supper Club is a part of Rock Garden Banquet & Conference Center. The banquet center organizes various events, including weddings, business meetings and several other celebrations. It features more than 20,000 square feet of meeting and conference space that accommodates up to 700 guests. The banquet center has whirlpool and presidential suites. Its facility also includes an indoor pool, whirlpool atrium, game room and exercise facility.
- Extra Phones:
Comfort Suites: (920) 499-7449
- *11 Private Rooms Accommodating Up To 1,000 *Over 20000 Sq. Ft. Of Banquet/ Meeting Space *High Speed Internet *Full Audio Visual *Impeccable Service
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Exit Hwy 41 and go East on Shawano Avenue. Turn Left on Taylor St at roundabout. Go about a half mile and turn left to driveway on Bond St.
Award Winning Casual Dinning
- Party Planning, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Conference Centers, Convention Services & Facilities, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Wedding Supplies & Services, Lodging, Motels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Restaurants
At first I was a little suspicious by the barn shaped building but when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised. I visited the Rock Garden Supper Club on a Tuesday night, Pasta night. It was my wife, three kids and myself. We all enjoyed the pasta, prepared for us at the elegant pasta buffet. This restaurant is the perfect establishment for families and businessmen alike, of which I am both. They are currently under c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch