- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Phillips Lifestyles you'll find the largest selection of Fireplaces, Hot Tubs, and Billiards in the greater Traverse City area! We also provide professional repairs and service for all makes and models with the widest servicing range in Northern Michigan. Come visit us at our new location in Grawn and find out why so many have trusted the Phillips name since 1980!
- Fireplace sales and service, Hot tubs sales and service, Billiards and billiard accessories sales and service, Saunas and sauna service. Recently added Napoleon Grills and Rainbow playsets!
- Jacuzzi, Napoleon, Nordic
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Find us one mile west of Menards!
Home Builders Association
Phillips Energy Inc
- Spas & Hot Tubs-Repair & Service, Spas & Hot Tubs, Fireplaces, Billiard Equipment & Supplies, Sauna Equipment & Supplies, Heating Equipment & Systems, Fireplace Equipment
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
My experience with Phillips was terrible. I purchased a pool cue case, paid 25.00 not a big ticket item by any means. The following day my wife went to return it looking for a hard case instead, they didn't have a hard case so she asked for the cash back that I had paid the day before. They refused to give her the money, stating that they couldn't give it back and would have to take her name and address so they could send a check. She promptly said that's he just bought it yesterday with cash and wanted the cash back. They informed her that nobody can open the drawer to take cash out. Well she had some choice words for them and after about 15 minutes she walked out with the cash. Really guys a horrible review over $25.
We apologize, but we do not allow cash refunds while the manager is out! We do however give a refund the next day either through mail or by stopping in to pick it up. We are sorry for the inconvenience and would like a chance to make it right if you are willing to stop in!
We spent twenty minutes looking at wood stoves in the store. No one ever came out to greet us. One gentleman walked within fifteen feet of where we were in the showroom and never acknowledged our presence. We drove out of our way to go to the store. We plan to buy a nice wood stove. Probably not from here now. Very frustrating!
Wow, were so sorry we missed you! Its very likely our salesman were busy and the gentleman you saw was one of our install crew working on the new expansion in the showroom. Again we apologize for inconvenience and would like to earn your trust and business in the future. Give us a call or stop in and we will try and get you taken care of properly this time!
We dealt with Tony and Phillips Lifestyles, and were delighted with his knowledge and sense of humor. We purchased a Nordic spa and a fireplace insert. The Installers were great and were very concerned with our home. The spa had a small problem. We called and talked with Jim and we had a fellow out the same day and the problem was taken care off. We couldn't be more delighted with our experience and love our new insert and spa. Cynthia
not very bussiness like, like to joke around, once they have your money they don"t want much to do with you, not very knowledgable about their products. If you have a problem with their wood stoves, its going to take you a while to get it resolved. Liked the stove I bought but not the " Phillips Lifestyles experience"
Our staff are some of the most knowledgeable in the business and we encourage a fun atmosphere. We are very sorry your experience back in 2009 was not up to par with the quality we expect from ourselves! We welcome you to come see our new store and hopefully give us a second chance!