Computer Dot Com.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Is your computer running slow? Does it make that weird noise when you turn it on? What is that burning smell coming from the back? Whatever the problem, the folks at Computer Dot Com can fix it. Locally Owned & Operated Since 2001 AMENITY * Laptop Repairs * Upgrades * Troubleshooting ASSOCIATION Jerry White Owner and Master Technician
- * Audio / Video Set Up * DVD Burners * Data Backup & Recovery Services * Desktop Software Installation * Diagnostics * General Maintenance & Cleaning * Hardware Support * Pop-Up Removal * Set-Up BRAND * Spyware * Adware * Virus * Malware * Memory * RAM Memory
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- West Side of Hwy 71, Take Main St. Exit off Hwy 71
- Computer & Equipment Dealers, Used Computers, Computer Data Recovery, Computer Software & Services, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Network Design & Systems, Internet Products & Services, Computer Hardware & Supplies, Computer Software Publishers & Developers, Consumer Electronics
The people were friendly but the quality of their work is zero. I took my computer there and they charged me a lot of money to get it fixed and then it never worked right after that. In fact it was worse. If you are not computer smart they will take advantage of you big time.... I took my computer else where, got it fixed for a lesser price and it worked wonderful.
I don't think you went to the right place if you have such negative outlook towards these guys. I have been to the store many time, and on EVERY occasion , they have gone out of their way to help me. They even stayed late to fix my pink laptop with Vista on it. (yup, it's me).
They have helped me out and even taught me a thing or two over the last few years. i would guess that you had to have been extremely rude to them to get them to yell at you.
This company is fraudgalent. Your computer isnt safe with to leave with them. They will not return any product if you are dissatisfied. They take advantage of people who are not computer smart. They overcharge. They are RUDE and unbusiness like when you are dissatisfied with their product. I would not recommend anyone that isnt computer smart to go to this store. My personal experience with them, started when my mother went to the store to buy me a computer for my b-day. She bought one. She gave it to me and come to find out she paid way to much for it. I could go and get one from a circuit city or walmart for less with a 100 percent better quality product. When i called this company to tell them i was dissatisfied and to find out what we could do about it or to return it. He said there was nothing he could do about it said we should of went to walmart. When i accused him of being fradagalent he started yelling at me and cursing then it turned into a shouting match. All i want was my moneys worth or a return. If he would of at least tried to work with me i would of been understanding.
I have been associated with Computerdotcom for many years now. Each and every time I deal with them, they are nothing but professional with an honest interest in hearing, evaluating and fixing your needs. Their work is top notch and very timely too. I don't speak comutereeze all that well so it is all made very palatable and digestible with a complete understanding of the problems, needs, solution and options available. Jerry's prices can't be beat for the amount of service you receive, At this establishment, I have a name and not a number and I'm remembered every time I need to return for any reason. I have recommended many of my friends to Computerdotcom and got reports of nothing but high praise. That keeps me spreading the word and my friends are well taken care of. Enjoy the level of service and the personal touch and the value of their expertise versed the costs. I can't say enough wonderful things but I will stop for now because I need to ask their professional opinions on a few things and pick their brains a little in order to be a well informed and an educated consumer on my next projects.
You just can't go wrong