I really enjoyed the ambiance. The office is beautiful, spacious, and clean. The room is very private (dark and cozy), the music is soothing, and I loved the eucalyptus oil scent. Brianna is a kind, professional massage therapist who was happy to answer my questions, and by the end of the 55 minutes, I was more relaxed than I've been in a long, long time. I wished that it wasn't time to go! I was very happy to tip... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Urban Massage LLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our goal is to provide a massage tailored to each individuals needs incorporating Medical, Deep Tissue, Swedish and Sports Massage techniques into the massage. We use heat therapy in the form of hot oil treatments and hot towels as well as aromatherapy.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- We are located downtown Grand Rapids in between the Brassworks building and the Boardwalk Condos just north of the Sixth Street Bridge. There is a free parking lot located behind the building on Bond St.) Metered parking is along the side of the building.
- Belknap Lookout
- Heated Tables
- Quality Soft Table Linens
- Organic Massage Creams and Oils
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Proffessionals
- Massage Equipment & Supplies, Massage Schools, Day Spas, Massage Therapists, Medical Centers
I've had a massage from both ladies at Urban Massage. Both were extremely friendly, calm, respectful, and skilled. The atmosphere is relaxing and they have made the space very inviting. I left feeling so relaxed and refreshed...I will definitely go again!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse