As THE_BFD stated, read the Yelp reviews and ignore the warm & fuzzy one. Someone had to been paid off, because this facility is dangerously negligent and inefficient. Slow response to the "call light" and substandard food. (I had to ask my daughter to bring food in for me to prepare myself) They took their time with my discharge, probably so they could charge for another day. Lots of sick people and some mentall... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Magnolia Grdns Convalescent HomeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Magnolia Gardens is a provider of health care services for individuals. It offers rehabilitative and nursing care solutions. The facility provides respite and hospice care services. Magnolia Gardens offers a nutrition program that includes include therapeutic diets, special menus and cultural preferences. The facility provides speech and respiratory therapy services. It offers short-term rehabilitation and long-term care solutions. Magnolia Gardens also provides discharge planning and family and resident consultation services. In addition, the facility is a part of Longwood Management Corporation, which operates other facilities, such as the Alameda Care Center, Burbank Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, and California Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (818) 831-0599
- Activities|Dental|Dietary|Housekeeping|Long-Term Care|Mental Health|Nursing Home Care|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Personal Care|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Speech Pathology
- Payment method:
- Granada Hills, Granada Hills South, North Valley
Profit Nursing Home
Magnolia Gardens Convalescent
Magnolia Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services