In mybookFood Collection (edit)
Added to your food collection.
Removed From mybook!

We took this business out of your food collection.

McDonald's

Add to mybook

This listing has been
added to mybook.

This listing has been
removed from mybook.

Business Details

61

years

in Business

I'M LOVING IT
Hours:

Regular Hours

Extra Phones:

Phone: (716) 532-1612

Primary Phone: (716) 532-2513

Phone: (716) 532-2513

TollFree: (800) 244-6227

Sponsored Links
Payment method:
discover, master card, visa, amex
AKA:

McDonald's US

Mcdonald's Corporation

Mcdonald's Restaurant

Categories:
Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
Other Information:

Good For Family: Yes

Good For Groups: Yes

Cuisines: Burgers, Family Style, American, Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Cajun & Creole, Omelets

Specialties: American Restaurant, American, American Food

More »

Less »

Reviews

Review this business:
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!

04/14/2012
Overall
Momofdoodlebugz reviews as of ...

Momofdoodlebugz reviews as of 4/14/12-

you have a 75% (¾) chance of receiving a bad review and 25% (¼) chance of receiving a good review.

Judge by yourself.

McDonald's
(716) 532-2179
325 Buffalo St Gowanda, NY 14070
poor food and service
Provided by YPmobile
Posted by momofdoodlebugz on 01/03/2012
fries are cold or to salty. order always messed up. poor customer service and people skills.

Eden Veterinary Clinic
8217 N Main St
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-3477

horr
...view moreible
Provided by YPmobile
Posted by momofdoodlebugz on 01/03/2012
the vet has no people skills and has no respect for animals. he is rude and a rip off. we left and went to concord they are very respectful and worth the price we paid

Hamburg Camp Auto Sales
716) 337-0077

10880 Gowanda State Rd North Collins, NY 14111

rip off!
Provided by YPmobile
Posted by momofdoodlebugz on 01/03/2012
all cars are bought at auctions and need work. he never checks them before putting on lot. al is rude and has no people skills and Chris will say what you want to hear to get the sale. ask around no one has anything nice to say about them. detailing is also a joke. to much for crappy work.




Steve Baldo Chevrolet-Oldsmobile-Buick-Cadillac, Inc.
(716) 215-0710
11208 Gowanda State Rd North Collins, NY 14111
loved them
Provided by YPmobile
Posted by momofdoodlebugz on 01/03/2012
will always buy my cars from here. very respectful and never once forced or pushed into anything. Ted is also a great salesperson. very nice. great dealership
view less

Was this helpful?Yes
|
Flag Abuse
Sponsored Links
Map & Directions
People Also Viewed
Send to Phone
McDonald's

325 Buffalo StGowandaNY 14070

(716) 532-2179

Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.

Cancel

Your text message was sent.

To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411.

To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411.

There was an error sending your text.

Please try again.

Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported.

E-Mail
Message Business

What would you like to know?

Cancel

Sorry!

We were unable to send your message. Please try again later.

Add a Photo
McDonald's

325 Buffalo StGowandaNY 14070

(716) 532-2179

  • Photos should be in .gif, .jpg, or .png format
  • Photos should represent this business (ex. storefront, interior, services/amenities offered, etc.)
  • Photos must not be of an objectionable nature (offensive, profane, pornographic, obscene, etc.)
  • All photos submitted are subjected to YP Terms of Service
Add a New Collection
Oops! There was a problem saving the new custom collection.
Please try again.
Collection Name cannot be empty
Upload a Photo
(optional)

Remaining Characters: 100

Remaining Characters: 500

Cancel
Save
We just redesigned yp.com! Do you like it?
× Not a Fan

× Thank You!

Feedback