I hired VSS to prepare I-130 for my mother. This office is amazing. First, we got a same day appointment with them and the parking was free. Second, they answered to all my questions and explained me all the steps in details. Third, the fee was very reasonable. I paid only for Petition preparation. No fee was charged for translation and notarization of vital documents. VSS provided great customer service and overall ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
VSS Notary and Immigration ServicesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Serving the Entire Los Angeles Area. Over 7 years experience in the field, Certified Immigration Consultant, California Notary Public. Our Expertise. We are professional agency providing full notary public and immigration services assistance to residents, businesses in Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Hollywood and Los Angeles. Our experience professionals will assist you by providing high quality of work at extremely reasonable and low cost. Our Notaries and Legal Professionals are bilingual; besides English they speak Armenian and Russian.
- Assistance with Immigration and Naturalization Matters and Applications, Notary Services, Document Translations General Notary Public Services Immigration ServicesDivorce assistance, trust and will Legal Document Preparation Apostille Services Documents that we provide Apostille Services Marriage Licenses, Divorce agreements, Divorce decree Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates Single Status to Marry, No record of a Marriage Criminal Record Power of Attorney - General, Special, Finance, Real Estate etc. Notarized copies of Passport, Affidavits, and other documents Papers for ADOPTION purposes Transcripts (School, College, University, or any other issuing agency) Corporate documents Diploma, Degree Certificates, Graduation Records Permission to Travel, Consent by Parent(s) to travel with Minor Children. Please note that the list above is just illustrative of some of the more common documents that we receive. There are thousands of other document types that we can get you an Apostille for.
- Petition for Alien Fiancés , Petition for Alien Residents , Petition for Non-Immigrant Workers
- Payment method:
- check, cash
- Verdugo Viejo
- Free Consultation Free Parking
- Armenian, English, Russian
- NATIONAL NOTARY ASSOCIATION,NATIONAL NOTARY ASSOCIATIONLicensed by the California Secretary of State Certified Paralegal Pasadena City College Law Day award for Outstanding and Dedicated Services Member of PHI ALPHA DELTA International Law Fraternity Author of the article Pros and Cons of the Legal Profession,Published in the DPO Legal Newsletter Member, National Notary Association Satisfaction of Our Clients is Our Number 1 Priority High quality of work at extremely reasonable and low cost.
- Notaries Public, Translators & Interpreters, Immigration & Naturalization Consultants, Legal Document Assistance, Divorce Assistance, Attorneys Referral & Information Service
VSS notarized and got an apostille on my authorization form. These people are very competent. They put together all the required documents, answered to all my questions and got the job done in one day. I was thinking to get a day off from my work in order to handle everything but then I realized that its waste of time and money. Instead, I hired VSS and they did everything in one day and the fee they charged was more... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
After reading posted reviews, I decided to trust VSS to handle I-129F petition for my fiancé. I met with them at my office for no extra charge and it only took couple of days for them to finalize and submit the petition and other documents. They did a really good job! At the end they surprised me again by charging 1.5 times less than what I was asked by another immigration office. I am fully satisfied by their servi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
VSS prepared and submitted I-129F for my fiancé. Indeed, they are experts in this field and have great customer skills. I noticed that even from the first handshake and the way they started our conversation. In my opinion, it’s really important to hire someone who is not only professional but also knows how to approach each customer. I am glad that I found VSS and thank you for all your work.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This was second time that I went to VSS for my immigration issues. This time they helped me with my citizenship application. As it was before, this time as well I got an appointment at the same day. Nice people and they always care about their clients. My application was processed and submitted on timely manner and about 10 days later I got a confirmation from Immigration. Thanks a lot. I recommend them for all types... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thanks VSS for everything that you did for me. I went to their office to process my adjustment status application along with other forms. I have been in three other places before but no one explain me about the entire process and all nuances as VSS did. Special thanks to Var for his professional approach and understanding. He really cares about his customers. Overall 5 stars!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse