Royal Palace Banquet Hall
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Service & ReliabilityWe know there are many factors that make an event go from good to great, that is why we work hard to provide outstanding service. Through our friendly staff, flavorful food and picturesque ballroom, we set to create the ambiance and mood for an event to be remembered.98% of our guests rate us Excellent or Good on overall quality of service.ExperienceFrom our seventeen years of experience, we specialize in hosting the most diverse and remarkable events.
- Extra Phones:
Office Phone: (818) 502-3333
Fax: (818) 502-1056
- Royal Palace is a full service banquet and catering company. We pride ourselves on offering the perfect venue for creating memorable events, casual or formal, small or large.Most Popular Events Weddings Anniversaries Birthdays Quinceaeras Engagements Baby Showers Corporate Parties Fundraisers Graduations Bar/Bat Mitzvahs Baptisms Concerts
- We are located @210 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91204It is right across the street from Americana On Brand and adjacent to BevMo.From 134 West or East, exit Brand/Central Blvd go south for about 6 blocks and it will be on your left side.From 5 North or South, exit Colorado Blvd. go East, turn left on Brand Blvd. and it will be on your right side half a block up.
- City Center
- Armenian, English, Farsi, Spanish
Glendale Royal Palace
- Party Planning, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Valet
Bike Parking: No
Pets Allowed: No
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Overall the best banquet hall for any wedding. We found this place on Facebook and couldn't believe how reasonable they are. They went out of their way on a memorial day long weekend to make our day special. Everything was great from food, décor, waiters, and service. I highly recommend this place to anyone, thanks Royal Palace.
09/30/2009Provided by Citysearch -
my sister's sweet 16 was at the royal palace. from begining to end . the staff (owner ) where verry nice . and service was great . the night was so special for our family . and they made it happen. we would recomend this place . to all . that want to make a good impression . with family and friends . this place is so beautiful !>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/02/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have been to this banquest hall few times. It has very beautiful painting hanging off the walls. The food was good. I like the set up as well. All though, we tried and book it for our wedding, we did notice that the carpet had some stains. Other than that the owner/manager that was helping us was very nice and helpful. We ended up not booking it as we did not have the minimum required guests, or else we would have done it. It is a nice venue to book your party at.