Been bringing the ferocious tiger here since she wandered into our yard and decided to adopt us as her guardians. It's popular and crowded here for a reason... the docs are all great but I have always gone with Dr. Preczcop. He's always thorough and explains things in simple detail... even Bobbie likes him and c'mon... what pet actually likes their vet!
Gateway Animal Hospital
- General Info:
- At Gateway Animal Hospital, we offer the highest quality specialized medical and surgical care available for your pet. We use only state-of-the-art technology for our procedures and employ Board Certified Specialists with advanced training in cardiology, critical care, neurology, anesthesia, internal medicine, radiology, and surgery which is enhanced by our caring, experienced staff.
- Business History
- At Gateway Animal Hospital, we want to create a hospital environment where we can efficiently and enthusiastically provide excellent service and compassionate patient care of the highest quality and where our employees enjoy helping others. To be recognized in the community as a clinic which celebrates the human-animal bond and strives to strengthen and preserve that bond through improving the length and quality of our patients lives.
- Extra Phones:
Grooming: (818) 244-0168
Fax: (818) 244-3324
- Routine consultations, Vaccinations, Heartworm, flea and worm prevention, Nutrition advice, Dog and cat boarding, Pet grooming, Digital radiography and ultrasound, Dental treatment and surgery
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, debit, mastercard
- Between San Fernando & 5 Fwy
- Free Parking, Deluxe Cat Hotel 34 Private Rooms With Heating & Air Conditioning, Full in-house laboratory, We accept all major credit cards and Care Credit as payment
- English, Spanish
AAHA - American Animal Hospital Association Associations : AAHA, SCVMA, CVMA
- AAHA - American Animal Hospital Association Association
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Kennels, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
You know how you can tell a restaurant is really good by the way they are always VERY busy? This place is one of the busiest I have ever gone, but the Vet spends time listening to you and really examining your pet. I will return again.
Posted: 1/12/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I have been going to this place for years! Dr, Jimerson (or Dr. J) rocks and always takes great care of my dog, Dinah Washington. He takes the time to explain things, never makes us do procedures that are not needed and/or too costly, and he truly cares about my dog. My dog is 15 and I am always impressed at the care she receives. I also think Gateway is reasonably priced, well as far as vets go. I recently used their grooming dept., since my groomer got fired from Petco--and, I have to say I was impressed. Dinah wasn't happy about her Halloween-themed bows in her hair and bandana, though. They were about $30 as opposed to the $46 Petco tried to start charging me. The groomer is good with old dogs and patient
Posted: 10/25/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Dear Dr. Jimerson and staff, We cannot thank you enough for your loving, consistant, and compassionate care of Gracie. Not only did she love coming in for a ""spa"" day, she was comfortable and happy to be at Gateway. In particular, Valerie was always wonderful. Although we miss Gracie very much, we know we are very fortunate to have her as a part of our family, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for loving her (almost) as much as we did. Our sincere thanks for your care.