- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- If you are looking for the best shop for Parts, Accessories & Service...No need to look any further...We are it!!! Located in Glen Burnie, MD we service Watercraft: * Accessories * Honda * Jet Ski * Kawasaki * Motorcycle * OEM Parts * Polaris * Sea Doo * Service - Mobile Service Is Also Available * Suzuki * Victory * Waverunner * Yamaha We have Certified Technicians equipped with factory diagnostic equipment. You no longer have to take your Sea Doo to the dealer to have the service light reset, or factory scheduled maintenance. Now Programming Kawasaki keys for Ultras and Sea Doo keys for 4 Tec models.
- Extra Phones:
Office: (410) 767-7060
- Mobile Service & Repairs available for Watercraft on your Dock or Trailer! * Routine Maintenance * Custom Painting * Powder Coating * Air Brushing Full Line of Parts and Accessories for: * Yamaha * Honda * Kawasaki * Suzuki * Sea Doo * KTM * Towing available * Factory diagnostics * Winterizations * Tire mounting and balancing * Dyno * Full Factory Services
- Full Line of Parts and Accessories for: * Yamaha * Honda * Kawasaki * Suzuki * Sea Doo * KTM * Dyno Full Factory Services Certified to Repair: * Yamaha * Honda * Suzuki * Kawasaki * Sea-Doo Product Lines We Carry: * AMS Oil * BelRay * Titanic Lift * Western Power Sports * Parts Unlimited Distribution * Tucker Rocky
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, check, company card, diners club, insurance, mastercard
- Mobile service and repair for Anna Arundle county, Eastern shore, southern maryland
- HONDA,KAWASAKI,SEA DOO,SUZUKI CERTIFIED,YAMAHA, yamaha,honda,kawasaki,sea doo,suzuki certified
- Boat Dealers, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies, Boat Maintenance & Repair, Personal Watercraft, Sporting Goods
- Other Information:
Dave’s services are priced fair, but more importantly he’s passionate about what he does and puts the customer first. He’ll tell you what you need and what you don’t and isn’t afraid to push back if he thinks you’re going down the wrong path, e.g. product upgrades, etc. He wants to know how YOU ride and how the machine will benefit you in the process; real consultative service that you don’t see every day. He can wrench, but he can communicate too.
Great service, and reasonably priced. I had to get my back tire for my scooter replaced, he went ahead and ordered it for me. For parts and labor it was a little under 100 bucks, and it only took him about 20-30 minutes to install it. I found my place for scooter repairs.