Village WoolAdd to mybook
Happy Home Of The Fiber Obsessed!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Village Wool has an amazing selection of fiber, needles and patterns for knitting and crocheting, and a knowledgeable staff that is happy to help you with whatever you need. We offer drop in, open knitting and crocheting classes and other events; check our Web site, www.villagewoolyarnshop.com, for a schedule and other news. Please call us if you are looking for something in particular and we will do our best to get it for you. We even help you "Find That Yarn," by putting you in contact with other customers who may have that final bit of yarn you need to finish a project. Visit Village Wool - conveniently located in the center of Connecticut - to see all that we have to offer.
- Yarns; Fibers; Knitting Needles; Knitting Supplies; Knitting Classes; Crochet; Crochet Supplies; Patterns; Knitting Patterns; Crochet Patterns; Crochet Classes; Fair Trade Yarns; Araucania; Berroco; Be Sweet; Brown Sheep Company; Cascade; Classic Elite; Debbie Bliss; Ella Rae; Ellen Cooper's Yarn Sonnets; Filatura di Crosa; Frog Tree; Gedifra; GGH/Muench; Great Adirondack Yarn Company; Lopi; Louisa Harding; Malabrigo; Manos del Uruguay; Mission Falls; Misti Alpaca; Mirasol Project; Mountain Colors; Noro; Opal; Plymouth Yarns; Prism Arts; Rowan; Sirdar; Sublime; Tahki/Stacey Charles; Trendsetter; Zitron
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Main Street Historic District
- Textiles, Craft Instruction, Knitting Instruction, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Fabric Shops, Yarn, Wool