Space NeedleAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- A grandiose arcadia. Ride Glass elevators over 400 feet in the air. Arrive to a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Great Smoky Mountains and the resort city of Gatlinburg.
- Observation deck, Educational experience, Free view finders.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
Located across from the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Stop light #8
- Free view finders, Day/Night combo pass.
Gatlinburg Space Needle
- Amusement Places & Arcades, Amusement Park Rides Equipment
The Space Needle is a very unique way to observe Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains. When you enter the Space Needle building, you see a huge fun center, an amazing pizzeria, and the elevator that goes up to the top. The fun center had ton of things to do including a hurricane simulator and an arcade with tons of games and prizes. The pizzeria had some amazing pizza! It only costs about $8 to go up the Space Need... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse