Don't trust this man or his crooked shop. He did almost $3500 worth of what my insurance company termed "parts and labor paid for and not performed" and another approx. $2600 in body work that was coming apart a week after he "finished" it (even though he had kept it 4 MONTHS for what should have been a 2-3 week job at the most. I wish I would have known prior to the accident that Bob was already a convicted felon! GEICO paid me back for the $3400 in fraudulent work and parts, but then chose not to spend any more money pursuing Bob's crimes. Oh and these first 2 reviews are from Bob himself (Bob Sedlmayr). He wont even follow the rules posted to the right on here!
Bob's Performance Center
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- We go the extra mile for our customers. Maybe it's the car you have had for years, or maybe it's your classic in the rough, either way we know how hard it can be to locate older parts so we exhaust all efforts and resources to help find just what you've been looking for to get that car back on the road again performing better than before. Whether it's your grandma's Buick, or your Lean, Mean Street Machine, we've got you covered.Our Experience, Knowledge and Reputation - We stand behind our work. If you are not satisfied; we work with you to make it right. We maintain state of the art diagnostic equipment and update regularly on new technologies so that we can properly and efficiently; find and correct the problem even if the issue isn't present when you bring us the vehicle. We won't turn you away just because your request may be a minor one, all of our customers are very important to us. It's our business to keep all of your vehicles running safe, smooth and efficient so that you have reliable transportation while getting the maximum performance that you deserve.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (775) 537-4933
Phone: (775) 782-7101
- We have the facilities and the expertise to work on all vehicle types and we are experts when it comes to finding the problem quickly and resolving it so you can get back on the road where you belong. We want you to be safe and we want your vehicle to run smooth and efficiently. We use only quality parts in our services and we are a NAPA Auto Care Center, another name you can trust. If you have an RV, 5th Wheel or Trailer than visit our RV Services page for more information on all of the services and parts we provide. Because we use only quality parts in our services, we guarantee that no work we perform or parts we install will void any authorized warranties.
- Ford, K&N
- Payment method:
- debit, mastercard, all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa, discover
- - Brake Systems - Wheels-Tires- Axle Repair or Replace- AC & Heater Services- Engine Fuel System Performance - Cooling Systems - Starter -Charging System- Electrical Circuits, Switches Electronics- Engine Repair Services- Transmission & Clutch
Bob's Performance Ctr
Bobs Performance Ctr
Bobs Performance Center
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Consultants, Automobile Electric Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Towing, Automotive Tune Up Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Auto Springs & Suspension, Alternators & Generators-Automotive Repairing, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Auto Transmission, Truck Service & Repair, Fuel Injection Repair, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Steering Systems & Equipment
- Other Information:
Bob's Performance Center deserves way more than 5 stars! Bob and Melissa are amazing! I had never been to this shop prior to the recent work that I had done. I am so impressed with the excellent communication, friendly customer service, and quality work that I will continue to take my vehicles to Bob and his staff for any future repairs that I need done. We don't live in the area, but it will be well worth the drive to have them repair our vehicles. We are confident in their knowledge, experience, honesty, and fairness! Thank you so much Bob, Melissa, and the Bob's Performance Team, you are awesome!
Posted: 10/5/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Bob's Performance has been maintaining my Ford F350 diesel since 2002. He has installed Banks monster exhaust and Banks exhaust brake. This is a must if you are towing heavy trailers. Mine works excellent. Bob's Performance recently installed a Banks performance package (Banks Power Pack,) I do not have the intercooler. Towing performance is excellent, I am towing 10500 lbs. and I could excellerate over 55 mph on 6% grades in Colorado's I-70 passes that are in excess of 11000 ft.
I can't recommend Bob's Performance enough.