Add to mybook
American Research & Testing
Problem Solving and VOC Testing Experts
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- American Research and Testing Inc. is a fully equipped, independent testing laboratory capable of addressing multiple technical needs. We provide laboratory and consulting services, custom chemical analysis, investigative chemical analysis, problem solving, and quality assurance testing of materials and chemical products. We serve the business-to-business industrial, commercial, entrepreneurial, litigation, and insurance communities with expertise, reliable results, and easy-to-understand reports. American Research and Testing Inc. has been a leader in the field of VOC testing since 1989, and is well known for accurate and reproducible analysis of low-VOC and complex products. We have extensive experience with EPA Method 24, SCAQMD Method 304, and CARB Method 310 VOC testing. We can determine whether your coating or product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rules, California Air Resources Board Consumer Products Regulations, 40CFR59: “VOC Emissions Standard for Consumer/Commercial Products”, Ozone Transport Commission (OTC), Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium (LADCO), and other similar source-specific standards. We limit the scope of our VOC work to analysis of industrial and consumer products in the form of liquids, aerosols, pastes, semi-solids, coatings, multiple-component coatings, and reactive coatings. We can also serve as your consultant to help you reformulate your products into compliance, audit your formulation calculations, or trouble shoot your non-compliance issues. American Research and Testing Inc. chemists are creative, versatile, highly trained, and welcome challenging one-of-a-kind problem solving projects. We perform chemical consulting services, contract research, custom chemical analysis, investigative chemical analysis, failure analysis, and problem solving, as well as literature search, product feasibility studies, SDS development, training manual authoring, and regulatory search. We solve your product quality problems, help you realize your product ideas, develop your GHS / OSHA compliant Safety Data Sheets, provide patent claim support, identify unknown substances, train your technicians, discover the cause of a product defect, facilitate raw material source discovery, supply litigation and insurance claims support, and check your product formulation math. Whether you require routine chemical product quality control testing per private, commercial, or government specifications, or custom experimental design for product evaluation or analysis, American Research and Testing Inc. will meet your needs with unparalleled scientific expertise.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (310) 538-9965
- Chemical Analysis: Industrial and Consumer Products, Polymers, Additives, Coatings, Cleaners; Insturmental Analysis: FTIR, GC-FID, GC-MS, UV-Vis, pH, pX; VOC Testing: EPA Method 24, CARB Method 310, SCAQMD Method 304; Chemical Consulting, Identification of Unknown Substances, Product Failure Analysis, Litigation Support, Expert Witness, Insurance Claims Support, Marketing Claims Support, SDS Development, Contract Research, Product Development, Analytical Method Development, Validation, Method Transfer, Training, Specification Compliance Testing: Aerospace, Military, Federal, ASTM, private; Materials Testing: Plastic, Rubber, Textiles
- Harbor Gateway North, Harbor
- Woman-owned business. Our chemists are American Chemical Society members.
- Analytical Labs, Testing Labs