Fast Fix Jewelry Repair
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- It’s not uncommon for some of our most commonly used items to break — from dropped phones and scratched eyeglass lenses, to broken watches and jewelry parts. Those looking for a one-stop spot to have all their items repaired can turn to Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs, where the experienced staff will repair your broken items the right way, right now.
- Looking for an Engravable Gift for a Relative? Want Your Eyeglasses Repaired Good As New? Visit Us for Additional Services that Include... Need to See Right Now? * Eyeglass Repair in An Hour Need Your Jewelry Appraised for Insurance? * Jewelry Appraisals While You Watch and Wait * View the 25 Questions You Should Ask Your Agent Before You Buy Insurance Need Gift Engraved? * We Engrave Anything from Anywhere Have a Dream Ring or Other Piece of Jewelry You Want to Design? * Come for a CAD / CAM Design Especially for You * Exclusive Laser Welding Machine Can Repair the Impossible... * Antique Jewelry, Costume, Sterling, Silver / Turquoise, David Yurman and Other Trademarked Pieces * We Can Fix Anything Except a Broken Heart! Jewelry Repairs Your Fine Jewelry is Designed to Last a Lifetime - with the Proper Care. That's Why We Offer a Complete Range of Jewelry Repair Services that Include? *Jewelry Repairs *Jewelry Mounting and Remounting *Stone Rep lacement *Retipping Prongs *Chain Soldering * Pearl Restringing * Jewelry Sales * Custom Rings and Wax Designs, Castings * Bracelets, Charms, Chains * Your Ipads, Ipods & Iphones are ALL repairable
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, paypal, debit
- Baybrook Mall
- Baybrook Mall, Clear Lake
- Jewelry Engravers, Optical Goods Repair, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Jewelry Repairing, Watch Repair, Opticians, Consumer Electronics, Optometrists, Watches
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
When I thought my wedding ring for 17 yrs was getting blah: diamonds did not shine anymore, gold losing luster. I took it to Fast Fix and they cleaned the diamonds and shined it up. In addition, they gave me the idea to have it engraved (something my husband meant to do years and years ago). A new ring without the hefty cost! Thank goodness for Fast Fix.