Studio E School Of Dance
- General Info:
- We offer private lessons for auditions, summer Classes as well as a summer mini camp 3 days a week, and Dance classes of all types and for all ages. Studio E has been in business since 1969 and is known as the most acclaimed dance center in Queens. What sets this center apart from all the others is the center's devotion to quality dance education, as well as top quality instruction by teachers who are experts in their fields. Studio E Teachers: All the teachers are qualified professionals and committed to their students and the art of dance. Each teacher has performed professionally and Studio E prides themselves on having a staff that's been with them for a long time too. That says a lot about the wonderful atmosphere of Studio E.
- Revolution , Theatrical
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, visa, master card, discover
- We are located on Union Turnpike in between187th and 188th streets. You can get here by The GCP and exit either Utopia or or at 188th street. You can take tie E or F train to Union turnpike Station then take the Q46 down Union Turnpike. The Q46 leaves you across 188th street. The Q17 goes down 188th street from Flushing to Jamaica and stops on 188th and Union.
- Fresh Meadows, Northeastern Queens
- There is a comfortable waiting room for parents to sit. Offer the sale of dance clothing and shoes for your convenience.
- Chinese, English, Spanish
- Our instructors have taught or are currently teaching at other dance training facilities such as: Steps on Broadway, Broadway Dance Center, Alvin Ailey, PMT and USDAN.
- Schools, Music Schools, Dancing Instruction, Choreographers, Dance Companies, Camps-Recreational, Recreation Centers, Youth Camps
- Other Information:
Specialties: Dancing, Birthday Parties, Hip Hop