Structural Component SystemsAdd to mybook
Excellence In Components Delivered On Time !!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Structural Component Systems, also known as SCS, manufactures roof and floor trusses and prefabricated wall panels. It offers a range of residential and commercial wood products. The company distributes Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and hardware. Structural Component Systems, with a location in Fremont, Neb., operates offices in Colorado and Iowa. It also offers design consultation services for engineers, architects, general contractors and framers. Established in 1987, the company employs more than 300 people and provides several staff benefits, such as paid vacations, life insurance coverage, tuition reimbursements, in-house training programs and bonus plans. Its projects include Overland Park and Highlands Fire Station.
- Business History
- Structural Component Systems (SCS) has been a part of the building industry in the central United States since 1987. Beginning with a truss manufacturing plant in Fremont, Nebraska that employed 35 people, the company has grown to over 350 employees
- Trusses-Construction, Building Materials, Trusses Construction-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Roof Trusses, Roofing Equipment & Supplies, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial