Medical Career CollegeAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Medical Career College Nursing...
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (866) 620-9509
- Licensed Vocational Nursing **What Is Licensed Vocational Nursing?** Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is an important member of a health care team and can be found in hospitals, long term care settings, home health, physician offices, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and emergency medical centers providing basic bedside care for patients under the supervision of doctors and registered nurses. Student will learn to perform basic patient assessment, administer prescribed medicines, give injections, charting, do vital signs, dress wounds, give enemas, report changes in patient's conditions, assembly and use equipments such as catheters, tracheostomy tubes, feeding tubes and oxygen administration; specimen collection, evaluate patient needs, help develop care plans and supervise certified nursing assistants in providing good quality of care. Hemodialysis Technician **What is Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT)?** A Certified Hemodialysis Technician performs ve nipuncture and arterial puncture for the purpose of providing dialysis treatment for a patient. It is required 130 hours of theory and 200 hours of clinical supervised training. A CHT may also administer local anesthetics, heparin, and sodium chloride solutions according to the protocol established by the medical director of the hemodialysis clinic or hospital unit and under the immediate supervision of a licensed physician, surgeon, or licensed RN.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available
- Easy access from 880 and 680 Freeway. AC Transit is available ( Bus # 212 from Fremont Bart Station) This business is located close to Pacific Common Shopping Center
Accredited by the Board of Vocational Nursing
Certified by the Department of Health Services
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services, Nursing Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Schools