Laver, David A DPMAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- I truly believe that our feet are the foundation of our active mobile life. They take us everywhere from the gym, to a hike in the Sierra’s, to the grocery store, on a stroll along the beach and even down the aisle on our wedding day. In over 30 years of practice I have been committed to providing the highest quality gentle professional foot care for all conditions involving the foot and ankle, from infants to seniors.
- Business History
- Dr. David Laver is a graduate of Temple University in Philadelphia PA where he received his Bachelor’s degree. His medical school education followed immediately at the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine where he received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in 1978. 2 years of surgical residency followed with the first year at John F. Kennedy Hospital in Philadelphia and the second year as senior resident at Hayward vesper Hospital in Hayward California. He started his solo private practice in Union City, CA in 1980.
- * Medical and Surgical, Treatment of Feet & Ankles. * Infants to Seniors
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Medicare
- Across Street From Washington Hospital
- Central-Downtown Fremont, Central Fremont
American Board of Podiatry Surgery
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- California Podiatric Medical Association - Alameda-Contra Costa Podiatric Medical Association - Americal Podiatric Medical Association
Fremont Foot Care
- Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Podiatrists Equipment & Supplies