Natural Mystics Smoke ShopAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A destination shop for the northern Virginia area, Natural Mystics Smokeshop has been keeping people happy with peaceful products and positive vibes since 2001. With a friendly and knowledgeable staff and truly unique products, Natural Mystics is sure to become one of your favorite places to shop.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (540) 899-9688
- Quality Smoking Accessories* Heady Glass* Vaporizers* Waterpipes* Hookah* Rolling Papers* Electronic Cigarettes* E-juice* Glass Art* Handmade Goods* Healing Crystals* All-Natural Body Products* Reggae and Grateful Dead T-Shirts and Merchandise* Essential Oils* Hats* Hemp Twine and Beading Supplies* Hippie Jewelry* Posters* Purses, Bags and Backpacks* Quality Incense, Aromatherapy Goods and Candles* Stickers and Patches* Tams* Tye-Dye Clothing* Detox products* Unique Gift Items* Wall Tapestries* Home Decor* and more
- Grassroots California, ROOR, SeedleSs, Toro, ZOB
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, cash
- Just a few miles off the I-95, take exit 130-A, turn left on William St., go past UMW and, take left on Prince Edward St.
- Downtown Fredericksburg
- Friendly Customer Service and Environment, Poistive Vibes and Crucial Sounds!
- Clothing Stores, Gift Shops, Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco Dealers, Pipes & Smokers Articles, Tobacco, T-Shirts
- Other Information:
If you are looking for a great variety of all natural products, you have to check out Natural Mystics in Fredericksburg, VA. We traveled to the East Coast on a trip this summer and some friends encouraged us to stop in. I'm glad we did. You can't find this collection of local artisan work, natural products and glass anywhere else.
The owners were there when we stopped in and the atmosphere was so laid back. ... view more
Natural Mystics is a local, family owned establishment offering the Whole Family most of what we need.
They open at a reasonable time (why do you need to be there earlier?... slow life down my friends).
They have a very kind and knowledgeable crew to help you out with questions and product information.
~Natural body products, locally made clothing and accessories, music, lovely things to look at, read and smell ... view more
Staff is very warm, knowledgeable, respectful and friendly. The kind of place you can spend a lot of time at without feeling pressured. They attract a great family of diverse and cool customers. They have a wide reggae collection that you can usually ask to hear first since they almost always have a copy in their personal collection. No doubt...should be a stop on the historic Fredericksburg tour.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
DONT GO HERE!! I MADE THE MISTAKE AND WAISTED MY TIME!! I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU TIME!! DONT GO!! Nothing made this shop unique or special. They were too hung over or too partied out to get to work on time. Is it really hard to get to work by 1pm in the afternoon???? I checked before I went to see if they were going to be open and to see if they had the products I wanted. And the answers were yes and yes. But hmm for ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch