- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Locations: Arlington (Near Parks Mall) - 125 East I-20 - Arlington, TX 76018 - Arlington (Near the Ball Park) - Dallas - 1901 West Northwest Highway - Dallas, TX 752220 - Fort Worth - 1651 East Northside Drive - Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Extra Phones:
Dallas: (214) 821-0722
- Mercado Juarez Cafe provides affordable large event hosting or catering for groups of all sizes, for people in corporate, school and private parties. All questions regarding your event are answered by a knowledgeable representative. Attention to detail sets Mercado Juarez Cafe apart when helping you make the right impression.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Locations: 125 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018 (Near Parks Mall); 1901 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 752220; 1651 East Northside Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Mexican & Latin American Grocery Stores, Party & Event Planners, Take Out Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants, Caterers, Grocers-Ethnic Foods, Grocery Stores, Party Planning, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Parking: Lot, Private
Cuisines: Caterers, Mexican, Take Out, Latin American
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
09/19/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Saturday night was rough....the entire staff was miserable...not a smile in the place.
I hope the cook was happy, although the food said he was not.
No teamwork, I guess that is why they were so miserable. Dont expect anyone to be pleasant and dont hesitate to get your own tea or chips.
05/12/2008Provided by Citysearch -
They advertise the take large groups. We tried to make reservations after my youngest daughter's college graduation in Denton. They told us we couldn't make reservations, but that it wouldn't be problem since we planned it for 4:30 in the afternoon. My older daughter called the manager around 3:00 PM and talked with him about our group (coming from Denton) to arrive around 4:30PM. He said there was no problem. My daughter got there around 3:30 to set up balloons and the staff told she couldn't do anything until everyone arrive. If they had been busy I could understand this but there were very few people in the place at that time. They finally agreed to let her set up the balloons (after asking HOW many balloons we had). The manager had asked how many people we expected and my daughter told him about 25. During the party the manager came out several time and watched us as if he was counting to see if in fact there were 25 people. I found out after leaving the party and checking my cell phone that we had a guest who came to the restaraunt and inquired at the desk about the graduation party and was told they didn't know what she was talking about. The guest left thinking the party had been cancelled or she went to the wrong location. The food was good and I must say the wait staff were very helpful and took good care of us. The management and the front desk staff were not!!! Don't go here is you have an event for your family-they will make a happy event stressful and make you wish you had chosen another restaraunt for your party. (They also told we couldn't put confetti on the tables because they would have to clean it up!!!) Sherry Shafer
I ordered fajitas for 2 to go because I was planning a big catering event and wanted to try the fajitas first. The meat was tough both the beef and chicken. The beans were gross and the guacamole tasted fake. The portion size was small compared to other places. They even chareged me an extra 10% because it was a to go order to pay for the packaging cost. i 'm sorry but thats the cost of doing business, you shouldnt charge the customer extra for to go orders, especially when the food was crap.. I took my businnes to J. pepe's tex-mex and their food was fantastic and they didn't charge me a room fee like Mercado juarez wanted.
03/11/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went to the bathroom and saw a server come out of a stall (the bathroom really stunk like caca at that point) and go straight out without washing his hands. My wife went to the bathromm and went into a stall that was unlocked but there was big fat gordita that worked there sitting on the john eating some chips and salsa while she had a BM. The fish was old and tasted nasty.