- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Locations: Arlington (Near Parks Mall) - 125 East I-20 - Arlington, TX 76018 - Arlington (Near the Ball Park) - Dallas - 1901 West Northwest Highway - Dallas, TX 752220 - Fort Worth - 1651 East Northside Drive - Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Extra Phones:
Dallas: (214) 821-0722
- Mercado Juarez Cafe provides affordable large event hosting or catering for groups of all sizes, for people in corporate, school and private parties. All questions regarding your event are answered by a knowledgeable representative. Attention to detail sets Mercado Juarez Cafe apart when helping you make the right impression.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Locations: 125 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018 (Near Parks Mall); 1901 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 752220; 1651 East Northside Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76106
- North Arlington
- Mexican & Latin American Grocery Stores, Party & Event Planners, Take Out Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants, Caterers, Grocers-Ethnic Foods, Grocery Stores, Party Planning, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Cuisines: Caterers, Mexican, Take Out, Latin American
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Having a beautiful sunday with family...church, then lunch out together. Walk in and half of restsurant empty. Asked for a table for 5 and was told it would take 10-15 minutes. Husband asked why since they were noticeably not busy. Host says she has to get a table ready. My husband gets irritated and points to several empty tables and ask whats wrong with those. Manager, yes manager, says you must be having a bad day. You need to calm down. Unacceptable answer for a member of management!!
We have been going here almost since it opened. The service has always been good. The hot sauce is sometimes a little too hot but it is the best and its addictive. My whole family will hardly go anywhere else. My husband and I both have gotten the beef fajitas and ours have always been tender.
I've ate a lot of resturants in my life and this my far was one of the worst down to not refilling our drinks to not bringing any chips w/my queso, the waitress could have care less if we were there are not!! i even sent a letter to the GM at the location and guess what no response SHOCKER!!..take my word DO NOT EAT HERE!!!
I ordered fajitas for 2 to go because I was planning a big catering event and wanted to try the fajitas first. The meat was tough both the beef and chicken. The beans were gross and the guacamole tasted fake. The portion size was small compared to other places. They even chareged me an extra 10% because it was a to go order to pay for the packaging cost. i 'm sorry but thats the cost of doing business, you shouldnt charge the customer extra for to go orders, especially when the food was crap.. I took my businnes to J. pepe's tex-mex and their food was fantastic and they didn't charge me a room fee like Mercado juarez wanted.