Crystal Palace Skate Center
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Summer Hours of Operation: Thursday 1:00-3:00pm Summer FUN Skate $5.00 admission Discounted group rates available for multiple bookings and groups of 25 or more Thursday 8:00-10:00pm Boogie Nights 18& older $6.00 admission Friday 7:00pm-Midnight Turbo Teen Night $8.00 admission Saturday 2:00-5:00pm Roller Roo Matinee $7.00 admission Saturday 5:00-7:00pm Worship on Wheels $5.00 admission Saturday 7:00-10:00pm Family FUN Skate $7.00 admission Sunday 2:00-5:00pm Roller Roo Matinee $7.00 adm
- Payment method:
- carte blanche, amex, company card, debit, diners club, discover, jcb, mastercard, visa
- Massard, Fort Smith Eastside
Crystal Palace Skate Ctr
- Skating Rinks, Ice Skating Rinks, Skating Equipment & Supplies, Party & Event Planners
- Other Information:
I don't skate very much, or well for that matter but my boyfriend does and he really enjoys going to crystal palace! The workers are very friendly and joke around, they make you feel welcomed.. being nineties babies we definitely enjoyed the music selection and lights. Very awesome place!!! Will be back soon
03/03/2008Provided by Citysearch -
My daughter and her friends frequent Crystal Palace, the one thing that bothers me is that they always say that the workers yell and talk down to the participants...Most of the time it is teenage boys, although my daughter has never been a victim of this poor training, you do not have to be nasty to people to get them to do what you want... I witnessed it first hand when I picked up my daughter and her friends on two separate occassions. Crystal Palace needs to train their workers not to treat the participants like criminals. If it happens to my daugher, you best believe I will be speaking to Management about it. The kids are there to have a good time not to be harrassed or humilated by ""teenage"" workers.