Fleamasters FleamarketAdd to mybook
Regular HoursMon - ThuClosed
- General Info:
- 900 stores, over 400,000 square feet of shopping and visitors from around the globe, Fleamasters Fleamarket a popular tourist stop and every shopper's dream.
- About 900 small, owner-operated shops. An eclectic mix of new and old arts and crafts, antiques and collectibles, and lots more. Kitchen products, clothing and shoes, toys, Florida souvenirs, luggage, jewelry, fragrances and watches, fresh picked fruits and veggies, garage sales. Name it, it's here!
- From I-75, take exit 138 (S.R. 82) west 1-1/4 miles to Fleamasters. A short drive from the beaches and minutes from other popular S.W. Florida destinations: The Edison and Ford Estates, the History Museum, Nature Center, Butterfly Estates and Imaginarium.
- Live music shows (see schedule on fleamall.com) 20 food stands serving breakfast and lunch, acres of parking, clean restrooms.
- Proud member of the Florida Attractions Association, SW FL Attractions Association, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA)
- Flea Markets