After speaking to several Captions about bird watching Captain Erika of A Cruising Down the River is my choice. She was the most friendliest and offered the most information. She was very accomodating with my schedule. I had a wonderful bird watching day.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
A Cruising Down the RiverAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Trips are conducted at a slow safe speed. I show the real florida on two rivers. Education is the focus on my tours. 30 years of experience. I am a native of the area.
- Extra Phones:
EmergencyPhone: (352) 299-0282
- Boat tours family fishing, photography, bird watching nature study and family trips on the Silver River, Silver Springs, Oklawaha and Ocklawaha Rivers. I take from one to six persons on my boat. Reservations needed. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing sold.
- Payment method:
- cash only
- Ocklawaha and Silver River Wilderness Boat Tours. Quiet relaxing boat rides on the famous Silver River and Silver Springs and Oklawaha Rivers in Florida. Educational for family fun. Great Photography for alligators, birds, turtles and scenery. Family fishing trips.
- Comfortable chairs, porta pottie, ice chest if requested. Fishing includes all tackle. Your fishing license and bait is extra.
- Marion County Audubon.
- Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Fishing Charters & Parties