I was referred to Andrew Washor to have the adoption of my two daughters and paid him the whole amount upfront for the full service as he requested. Through advice from another attorney, since I wasn't getting any feedback from Washor, I was advised to postpone the adoption and before any work was done by Washor I requested at least a partial refund. He refused, not giving me back even 1 dollar. He held all my money ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Washor, AndrewAdd to mybook
Serving Floridians Since 1978
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Andrew D. Washor is experienced and highly-qualified attorney is the best way to protect your interests. We are located directly across from the Broward County Courthouse. We offer free initial consultations. Major credit cards are accepted. Habla Espaol? Bienvenido. (Spanish speakers are welcome.) Mr. Washor is licensed in Florida and New York courts We offer 24-hour service. Call us at any time of the day or night. Weekend hours are offered by appointment. Payment plans are available.
- Each divorce is different. Sometime divorces can be resolved quickly with little disagreement. Other times, aggressive representation is needed to protect your interests in court. Child custody and visitation Child Support, Spousal support/alimony, Division of assets and debts. Complex/High Asset Divorce, Collaborative Divorce. Andrew D. Washor, P.A. is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and servicesclients from places including Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Palm County, Boca Raton, and Weston. For more than three decades, attorney Andrew D. Washor, has worked diligently to achieve the best possible results in Florida courts. He was a Broward County prosecutor for five years before starting his own law practice Andrew D. Washor, P.A. which serves clients in areas of law including family law and criminal defense. Mr. Washor is a member of the Florida Bar and the New York State Bar, and is a Certified Family Mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida. He is also a former a djunct professor at Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- Arbitration & Mediation Attorneys, Attorneys, Arbitration Services, General Practice Attorneys, Divorce Assistance
- Other Information: