Ever been sued as an individual? You will find that unless you have a minimum of 100 K in your pocket, most attorneys will not wish to speak to you. Certainly they won't represent you. Chad Van Horn and his team were different though. Chad reviewed the motions, saw the pitfalls, worked out a strategy with me and he kept to it. He understood the case and he understood who was involved in it. He took the time to work o... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- More Info:
- Our firm provides experienced legal representation in bankruptcy including assisting our clients in filing Chapter 7, Chapter 11 corporation, Chapter 11 individuals, Chapter 13 vs. Chapter 11 (debt limitation), Chapter 13,corporate bankruptcy, as well as advising the alternatives to bankruptcy that will work best in any individual or business situation. We can advise you regarding the bankruptcy exemptions, actions to undertake for credit repair, assist you with correctly filing the means test and all other legal debt-related solutions.
- Extra Phones:
Boca Raton Office: (561) 755-7057
- Our firm provides experienced legal representation in bankruptcy including assisting our clients in filing Chapter 7, Chapter 11 corporation, Chapter 11 individuals, Chapter 13 vs. Chapter 11 (debt limitation), Chapter 13, corporate bankruptcy, as well as advising the alternatives to bankruptcy that will work best in any individual or business situation. We can advise you regarding the bankruptcy exemptions, actions to undertake for credit repair, assist you with correctly filing the means test and all other legal debt-related solutions.Our firm also can assist you in loan modifications, the process of discharging your debt, debt settlement, debt negotiation, debt consolidation, and debt litigation. We represent our clients in all types of collections defense actions, will take legal action if you are the victim of creditor harassment, and can assist with debt counseling, helping in avoiding repossessions, resolving wage garnishments, addressing foreclosure in a variety of ways including a short sale and can help you with payday loans and issues surrounding any debt related problem.Understanding the Benefits of BankruptcyThough bankruptcy does not always sound like a good option to take, it can actually be advantageous. Prior to filing for bankruptcy, most debtors are constantly being pestered by debt collectors. Filing for bankruptcy is the first step to removing this agitation. The elimination of debt collectors and the knowledge that you are moving in the right direction is a major stress relief and will lead to the peace of mind necessary to put your house in order. In addition to the psychological benefits, there are other benefits that follow bankruptcy.These benefits are even more powerful in Florida, as the state follows different laws than others. Florida bankruptcy laws are liberal and allow individuals filing for bankruptcy to keep more property. Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit. The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score and you can begin rebuilding your credit. Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life. Do not be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times. An agent from our firm is ready to work with you to see if bankruptcy is right for you.Bankruptcy Lawyer in Ft. LauderdaleMany small and large businesses face unprecedented financial problems, even those who have been in business for years. It is essential that you get help in managing a current financial crisis without losing all the time and energy you have poured into your enterprise over the years. Our legal team carefully and thoroughly pours over all of the information in your case to determine the best possible way to bring you the relief that you need and deserve.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, all major credit cards, financing available, travelers checks
- Special DiscountsPayment Plans AvailableFree Consultations
- English, Spanish
- Credit & Debt Counseling, Foreclosure Services, Bankruptcy Services, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Business Bankruptcy Law Attorneys
Dedication and loyalty. Mr. Van Horn and his firm helped my team obtain sponsorship from local businesses to travel and play in kickball tournaments in Austin and Ft. Lauderdale. His support and knowledge allowed us to gain the support necessary to get each player to the venues. They are quick to respond and always provide ethical and honest feedback. The firm's compassion and attention to detail has gone above and b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Opening my business was a breeze due to the help and guidance of Chad and the Van Horn Law Group. From forming the LLC to filing operating agreements, Chad made me feel comfortable and confident in my business venture. Thanks to Chad, My dreams of owning a studio have come true.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse