Have been going to Tropical Acres since I was a kid with my parents (many years ago) - reliable good food, nice older atmosphere. Introduced my spouse to the restaurant and we now enjoy our weekly Friday night dinners at the bar with Tommy - a great bartender who goes out of his way to make everyone's evening pleasant.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tropical Acres SteakhouseAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- South Florida's oldest and finest steak house, featuring superior cuts of prime rib, filet mignon, Maine lobster, fresh fish, New York strip and other fine specialties. We offer a nice selection of seafood and Italian entrees as well. Tropical Acres is open for banquets, wedding receptions and company events or you can join us for cocktails in our intimate lounge. Reservations Recommended Call Now.
- Restaurants, Dinner, Catering, Catering Services, Banquet Hall, Banquets & Receptions, Seafood, Steaks, Italian Entrees, Steak House
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located on Griffin Rd just West of 95.
- Private Dining that can Accommodate Groups From 20-300, Free Wi-Fi
- Steak Houses, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurants
I was looking for a steakhouse menu with reasonable variety that was also a good value near Hallandale. This proved to be the perfect choice, as their signature NY strip steak and Rack of Lamb were superb. We had French onion soup as an appetizer, and a Caesar salad to go with the dinner. The service was excellent and our waiter, Don, could not have been ore courteous or accommodating. I would highly recommend th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We had a wedding rehearsal party . About 56 friends and family. Everyone was pleasantly surprised how well everything went. The staff was very professional and efficient. The food was outstanding. We had prime rib, chicken, and fish. Everyone raved about their meal of choice. Salad, dessert and coffee where all incusive. "Great cheese cake". This restaurant is " awesome". And the price is well within reason. Our n... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tropical Acres has been one of my favorite restaurants since I moved to Fort Lauderdale. My first visit there was for an event. The place was packed, and the food and service were excellent. I've since gone back at least 3 or 4 times a year to satisfy my need for its old Fort Lauderdale look and style. Food and drinks are always great. Service is exceptional. I've never been there when an owner has not been on site. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Last night was our most recent visit to Tropical Acres. All in our party had the "early bird," which consisted of any entree on the menu plus soup, dessert and coffee or tea, thrown in at no additional charge. I chose the prime rib, accompanied by onion soup, salad, baked potato, ice cream roll cake and tea. My husband and the seafood pasta platter with a red sauce, accompanied by onion soup "au gratin" (an up charg... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse