Tropical Acres Steakhouse
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- South Florida's oldest and finest steak house, featuring superior cuts of prime rib, filet mignon, Maine lobster, fresh fish, New York strip and other fine specialties. We offer a nice selection of seafood and Italian entrees as well. Tropical Acres is open for banquets, wedding receptions and company events or you can join us for cocktails in our intimate lounge. Reservations Recommended Call Now.
- Restaurants, Dinner, Catering, Catering Services, Banquet Hall, Banquets & Receptions, Seafood, Steaks, Italian Entrees, Steak House
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located on Griffin Rd just West of 95.
- Private Dining that can Accommodate Groups From 20-300, Free Wi-Fi
- Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Seafood Restaurants, Steak Houses, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Family Style, Seafood, Steakhouse
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: Cocktail Parties, Bridal, Weddings, Sales Meetings, Cruises, Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Picnics, Elegant, Bbq, Company Meetings, Reunions, Business Meetings, Barbecues, Receptions, Formals, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Wedding Events, Fiestas
Price Range : Average
Consistently GREAT food & service in a warm family atmosphere. You can't go wrong with their delicious steak dinners which are all reasonably priced. This is our go to restaurant when our family gets together. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
We weren't sure about coming here but the bar drew us in! We didn't want to eat so fancy so we came to the bar. I have never had a better meal. Tommy and Sharon made the experience so much better. This is a must see/ must eat!. The steaks are irreplaceable!
I have been going to tropical acres steakhouse for many years. Great porter house steak, fish lobster, every thing comes out fresh with good service. . They treat you like a guest should be serviced. Jack and the crew are excellent. I definitely recommend it if you want to go for a very nice dinner and the price is right. One more thing my wife had the prime rib roast beef absolutely delicious
been meaning to go forever and I finally made it. The place is definitely dated..in both decor and menu. But what they do they do right. King prime rib served daringly rare. I have no idea how they cook it evenly red from center to edge even managing to cook some of the fat. The waitress was amazing knew every steak there and how to cook it. I guess after 27 years the training finally kicked in.