Rustic Inn CrabhouseAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The original Rustic Inn Crabhouse began as a roadhouse saloon and kept growing with the demand for its steamed crabs, linguini with homemade sauces and other popular dishes. Its World Famous Garlic Crabs have drawn a number of celebrity travelers to the establishment since it opened in 1955. The family-owned restaurant offers dining on its dock as well as in its main dining room. The Rustic Inn Crabhouse also has its own lounge and barge. Each table in the restaurant is covered in newspaper, and each guest is given a fashionable bib and wooden mallet to use while eating crabs.
- Take Out
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, travelers checks, cash
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Party & Event Planners, Party Planning, Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Menus, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services
I love this place, food is great! Fresh and Fun place!
Don't come here thinking you'll have wonderful conversation over a Glass of white wine; come with the idea it's loud, brash and garlicky!
This is not fine dining; this is good food and a fun place. This is the original Idea that "Joe's Crab Shack" stole from the Rustic Inn.
Service is fast and interactive...Embrace it!
If you want soft musi... view more
For the life of me I don't understand why tourists fall for this tourist trap! We got to the place and had to put our name down on a waitlist, but unlike a normal restaurant that gives you a pager and pages you when your table is ready this place screams your name out on huge, booming loudspeakers. It is extremely annoying. Have these people not heard of modern technology. Thank goodness they don't use cattle bells. ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place has changed and not in a good way. Rustic Inn Crabhouse was one of my favorite restaurants until Sunday . The 3 bowls of Golden crab we ordered were over cooked, dried out, flavorless and the shell was like rubber unable to break. The Manager came out and took the bowels back; my husband and son ordered a burger (which was over cooked) and I tried the crabs again. They were better but not worth $37. And Ma... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch