Pat's Pedigree & Pet Grooming
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Services Pat’s Pedigree & Pet Grooming offers top-class grooming for your pets. All dogs and cats, regardless of size or breed, need to be groomed regularly. Our professionals will ensure your pet is treated with the utmost care and leaves looking great and healthy. Grooming is very important as it helps prevent excessive shedding, skin and paw disorders, bad breath and other problems that may arise or go unnoticed without proper attention.
- At Pat’s Pedigree & Pet Grooming, we offer a wide array of services and products to make certain your pet is taken care of. We offer: Grooming services Holistic and natural pet foods Pet toys Energy & Balance Products Flea and tick repellents Oral hygiene products Arthritis supplements Supplements for Allergies Dog Day Care
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- 1 Mile South of Commercial, 1 Mile west of University
- Spring Tree, Sunrise
- Pet Stores, Pet Grooming, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Dogs & Puppies, Dog Sales, Puppy Sales, Cats & Kittens
I have been doing business with Pat's Pedigree for the last 17 years starting with Suzie(black cocker) who I will see again @ the "Rainbow Bridge". Now she is working with our 2 new additions to the family Jackie & Ginger (party cockers). Pat & her staff are very friendly and well versed in all aspects of dog care and grooming. I am proud to call her my friend and I am looking forward to the great years in the future.
I have been very pleased with the services provided by Pat and her staff. My schnauzer can be... challenging. ;) She is the only one who does a great job with him. I also have her groom my Lab and have been very pleased as well with her work. My little dog also was limping one time and I noticed his paw was bleeding. Thinking his nail might have been cut too short I took him back to Pat. Upon further inspection she saw a piece of glass he picked up from the parking lot had gotten wedged under his nail. She removed it and stopped the bleeding for us not because she had to but because she cared.
my wife and i took our dog there to get groomed, when we picked her up we noticed she was limping . we called pat and asked her if anything had happened? she said no maybe some thing stuck in her paw. we looked and found nothing. we called again 4 days later , pat was very defensive . i let her know that something was wrong with our little baby she said thats not her problem its been a year now and my dog can not jump, run, or play with our little girl because some one there pulled her leg so hard she still limps to this day . if you love your pets i would not take them there.
Unfortunately the client did not take her dog to a vet to confirm the injury. I take pride in my business and if or when an issue comes up, it is addressed in a timely manner.
I am new to the neighborhood and my usual groomer was just too far away. I was leary about trying a new one. I looked around and found Pat's Pedigree in yellow pages.com. After reading a couple of reviews, I decided to take the chance and take my Buddy, an 8-1/2 lb. Maltese to see her. Pat came out personally to look Buddy over. She did a fantastic job and I was very pleased. I'm glad I found Pat's.
I have been trying different groomers for my now 1 year old Golden Doodle who has longer hair and about 60lbs...a big dog and a big job. I tried out Pat's and they did a really good job. Because she was a little further away then I wanted to drive, I continued trying out other groomers. I didn't like any other groomers, so I will drive the extra 15 minutes b/c my dog is worth it. I want to get what I pay for and I certainly did at Pat's Grooming!!