This place is definitely family friendly. From the pool to the beach, to the kids club (where the kids can be left for 4 hours), to the shopping and restaurants; this is a great place and great location. The service and the attention given to detail is definitely all Marriott quality. We'll be going again and again. Everything is in walking distance. Oh, did I mention the family movie nights and the outdoor movies on... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Marriott's BeachPlace TowersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Get away to the luxurious Fort Lauderdale beach villas of the Marriott's Vacation Club BeachPlace Towers. With spacious accommodations, exceptional service and the comforts of home, these villas for rent in Fort Lauderdale offer the perfect escape.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (954) 767-1100
TollFree: (800) 845-5279
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- check, company card, diners club, travelers checks, cash, amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- When you stay at Marriott's BeachPlace Towers in Fort Lauderdale, you'll be on the beach and minutes from The Gallery at Beach Place and Las Olas Beach. This beach condo is within close proximity of International Swimming Hall of Fame and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
- Central Beach
- Hotels, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
I went here on Spring Break with 15 of my friends. It really isn't a 'spring break' type hotel but it is fantastic! It is in a great location and most of the area's best bars and restaurants are within blocks or actually in the courtyard of the hotel. The beach is right across the street so half of the rooms have a gorgeous view of the beach while the other have has an equally beautiful view of the city. The staff is... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch