Mark J Berkowitz P.A.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Overview of Our Ft. Lauderdale Law Services The law firm of Mark J. Berkowitz, P.A. provides professional guidance an counseling in a wide variety of labor and employment law practice areas. We offer legal and practical advice in the following subject areas:Wrongful Discharge/Termination: Counseling those employees who have lost their jobs due to unlawful discrimination, under either Title VII of the Civil Rights Act or the Florida Civil Rights Act and or retaliation. retaliation.Retaliation: Representing employees who have engaged in protected activity, or filed complaints, against their employers; and thereafter, those employees have been dismissed, demoted or suspended. or suspended.Sexual Harassment: Evaluating claims of harassment based upon gender discrimination, covering both "hostile environment" sexual harassment, as well as "quid pro quo" sexual harassment. Pension Claims: Consultation and representation on pension issues, under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act ("ERISA") of 1974. Discrimination: Representing employees who have suffered discrimination in the work place, based upon a suspect classification, such as age, race, gender, national origin or religion, because of the conduct of the employer or co-workers.
- Discrimination Claims Employment Contracts Federal - State - County Workers Wrongful & Discrimination Claims Non-Compete Clauses Overtime Compensation Retaliation Claims Securites Arbitration Sexual Harassment Claims Whistle Blower Claims Social Retaliation Sexual Harassment Non-Compete Agreements: Reviewing limitations and the possible enforcement of non-compete agreements, as contained in employment contracts, or as part of non-solicitation covenants. Tortious Interference With A Business Relationship: Representing an employee who may have lost his job or clients, based upon unlawful interference by an employer Long-Term Disability Claims: Filing appeals due to the denial of long terms disability claims, either with the insurance company or in federal court, under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act ("ERISA") of 1974. State Employees: Providing representation for career service employees, due to suspensions or terminations, before the Public Employees Relations Commission . County Employees: Providing representation for county employees in administrative hearings and or personnel boards, which address issues of wrongful discharge.
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards
- 800 S.E. Third Avenue Suite 400 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale