John C. Stone, DDS | Best Dental Associates
- Botox, JuvÃƒÂ©derm, Restylane
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, financing available, check, cash
- We've recently moved - our new address is: 2601 East Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 501, Fort
- South Corals, Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
- English, Spanish
- Member American College of Prosthodontists
- Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
I was very disappointed so I called again and he said go see a plastic surgeon. Wow! But how could I argue? He is a dentist doing Botox after all! My bad. Live and learn. So I wasted $700.00 dollars with Dr. Stone and ended up flying to CA to have my Dr. do it CORRECTLY. One time. ( which by the way was on the house after hearing my story. A real Dr. whose not swindling nor has a lack mentality.) So I hope if you read this you will think twice before seeing this man for anything NOT related to the mouth!
Recently I was referred to Dr Stone by a friend of mine. I have a major fear of going to the dentist. I have had some really bad experiences in the past. Suprisingly when I arrived everyone was so nice, I felt so welcome. I especially liked how clean everything was. Dr Stone went above and beyond explaining my needs in a way that even I could understand, and assured me no work would be done until I fully understood what I needed. I even had options. For once I didn't feel like I was being sold a package of goods.When you find a place like this, you stay. I would highly recommend Dr Stone to anyone looking for a good honest dentist.