Holy Cross HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East. While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family. Since we opened our doors in 1955, our 571-bed hospital has offered progressive services and programs to meet the evolving health care needs of Broward County. The name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care. Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (954) 958-4800
Phone: (954) 776-3223
Phone: (954) 772-7877
Phone: (954) 229-7960
Phone: (954) 492-5753
Phone: (954) 267-7000
Fax: (954) 492-5741
866 4HC-DOCS: 866 4HC-DOCS
866 4HC-DOCS: (866) 442-3627
- Our main campus is home to: The Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center The Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion The Jim Moran Heart and Vascular Center Comprehensive Bariatric/Obesity services Maternal/Child Health services The Epilespy Monitoring Unit Sleep Disorders Lab Emergency and outpatient services Intensive Rehabilitation
- CATHOLIC HEALTH EAST. Holy Cross Hospital is a member of a larger family known as Catholic Health East. Catholic Health East is a multi-institutional Catholic health system, which is co-sponsored by 13 religious congregations and Hope Ministries, a Public Juridic Person within Catholic Health East. Based in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, the System provides the means to ensure the continuation of the Catholic identity and operational strength of the sponsors´ health ministries, which are located within 11 eastern states from Maine to Florida. Catholic Health East is rooted in the liberating love of God. We believe in the sacredness of human life, in the innate dignity of each human person, and that is in relationship with one another that all persons realize their fullest human potential.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Holy Cross Hospital is conveniently located in Northeast Broward County, Our main campus address is 4725 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308.
- North Fort Lauderdale
Not for Profit
Church Owned Hospital
- Our many accolades include being named one of America’s Best Regional Hospitals for Orthopedics, Geriatrics, Urology and Gynecology in 2011-12 by USNews & World Report. A Comprehensive Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center, Holy Cross is a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award - 2009, 2010.
Holy Cross Hospital Physician Referral
Holy Cross Hospital Jim Moran
Holy Cross Hospital Orthopaedic Institute
Holy Cross Home Care Services
Caputo, Mark E, Md - Holy Cross Hospital
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Surgery Centers, Medical Centers, Emergency Care Facilities