Flamingo Deep Sea Fishing
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Deep Sea Fishing - Daily Fishing Reports - We Supply Equipment - 3-4 hour trips daily. Call if you have any questions 954-462-9194. We'll be glad to help with info on sea conditions, what is being caught on prior trips, and also if you need help with directions to the Flamingo.
- Business History
- The Flamingo is a 65ft. U.S. Coast Guard Licensed and Inspected fishing vessel. We are family operated, oriented, and have been taking our anglers to the “big ones”, (fish that is) for over 40 years. We are only 20 minutes from the fishing grounds so your time on board will be spent fishing, not riding. Our crew members are courteous and will be glad to instruct you on the use of the equipment, bait your hooks and take your fish off. All fish you catch is yours to keep, they only have to meet the State of Florida size regulations. All year while fishing we see lots of different sea creatures including whale sharks, porpoises, giant sea turtles, skyrocketing sailfish, and sunfish.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (786) 629-9053
Phone: (954) 462-9194
- 4 hr. Deep Sea Fishing Trips off shore Fort Lauderdale Fl. " REEL Fun in the Florida Sun on board the 65 ft. Flamingo All equipment, bait, tackle, fishing license, parking provided for only $40.00 per adult and $30.00 per child 6-12 years. Children 5yrs. and under are free. There are no hidden charges! Our crew members are on board to help you catch that memory.
- Flamingo Fishing
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, mastercard, visa, cash, debit, all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- $$$ ($25 - $50)
- Flamingo Fishing is located on I dock in the north marina of the Bahia Mar resort and Marina. All customers turn in to the main entrance of the Bahia Mar. (where the traffic light is located) drive straight ahead, take a parking ticket @ the gates, drive thru and keep bearing around to the right. This will bring you to the Flamingo. We do validate the parking ticket, so there is no parking charge. Look for the spinning Flamingo on top of our ticket booth.
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center
- Free Parking that is gated and security patrolled. No matter what trip time you choose, you are welcome to stay parked in our area until midnight of the same day. We are located directly across the street from the main picnic area of the Fort Lauderdale Beach. If you have a disability that needs special attention, please call ahead so we can arrange to accommadate that.
We carry all the necessary licenses, also Federal permits that allow us to fish for, catch and boat several different species that are now protected in State and Federal Waters.
- Free Validated Parking, Food and Beverage for Purchase, All Bait & Tackle Included, Fishing License Included
- Fishing Guides, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Parties, Tourist Information & Attractions, Fishing Camps, Boat Rental & Charter, Tours-Operators & Promoters
- Other Information: