- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- I'm graduated from University of Higher Education in Show Actors Style Design, trained in Tony & Guy Academy and worked in prestigious salons. Two years ago I moved from Europe and started working in Miami Bal Harbour Shops "Red Market" salon, although now I opened my own studio in Ft.Lauderdale, where invite you to visit.
- Specializes in highlights and color using the best European Technic, haircuts on dry hair. Make-up and up-dos for weddings and special events.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, amex, debit, visa
- Appointments Available
- English, Russian
- Fashion Consultants, Hair Stylists, Wedding Supplies & Services, Make-Up Artists
This past summer I had my wedding and I trusted Inga to create my image for this Big day. I wasn't just satisfied with the outcome, I was absolutely amazed. Everyone was complimenting my look, and I felt beautiful and confident. I would recommend Inga's service to absolutely everyone.
I have been getting my haircut with Inga for the past 3 years, and I always leave feeling beautiful and satisfied. I haven't had a bad haircut since. This is the only place your hair will be taken care of. Whether you're looking for an everyday look, an evening look or you have a special event, she's the one to see!
I was definitely happy with the result of my hair. My hair looks really natural and healthy, it is hard to find a hairstylist these days because usually you don't receive exactly what you want, but Inga listens to exactly what you want and expect and does everything to achieve perfection.