07/22/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I have eaten at your location several times in the past but tonight was a different experience....please read the below.....
1. The sea bass was served undercooked and raw. After sending back for more fire it did not taste fresh and was mealy/stringy and had a aftertaste...2. The snapper was good. No aftertaste. Decent portion. Side portions were a bit strange tasting and they give you a huge clump of mash potatos underneath the fish but all and all this was a decent choice. Even through we live on the water here it is still difficult to find fresh fish well prepared in a restaurant. Not cheap at $35.00 per pop...
c Even through we live on the water here it is still difficult to find fresh fish well prepared in a restaurant. Not cheap at $35.00 per pop.
3. The bibb salad was mediocre with the large pieces of lettuce uncut and all of the extras were soaked on the bottom of the strange shape salad bowl. At $12.00 for this salad it is overpriced and not worth it. In fact all of the salads are overpriced on the menu and not worth picking any of them. How do they have the nerve to charge 12.00 for 8 pieces of lettuce ?
4. The tuna bruscetta appetizer was small pieces and portions of minced tuna on 3 crackers. Non-descript flavor and overpriced again.
4. The cosmopolitan martini was a looser and not prepared well at all.
5. Key lime pie should be taken off the menu. A joke with no lime flavor. No flavor at all. and a massive ripoff at $12.00. I was born in South Florida and have lived here for 50years and the key lime pie was a disgrace. All of the desserts are grossly overpriced at $12-13 ea.....and that was the dealbreaker for me...i will not give this place another chance again. ever. stay away. there are better quality seafood places in town especially in the summer with the dirty plastic panels in your face overlooking the intercoastal bridge. Hasta la vista baby....a big overpriced ripoff of a dinner.