Bella Family DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Graduated with honors from the University of Puerto Rico, School of Dental. Medicine approved by the American Dental Association (ADA), with an extensive experience as a general dentist for the whole family. Dr. Ruiz specializes in all types of general treatment and is characterized by a gentile treat and educational turn. She led one of the best dental service centers in Puerto Rico for three years and has participated in major community events such as; "National Day Children's Dental Access" of the ADA, "Give a smile to a child" of Colgate and several health fairs including the Pembroke Pines Health Fair held by La Nueva 88.3fm.
- Cosmetic dentistry, Root canals, Cleanings, Whitening, Implants, Sealants, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Veneers and other general services.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, financing available, debit, insurance, cash
- Nuestra moderna clÃnica se caracteriza por su servicio y ambiente relajante , haciendo tu visita toda una experiencia. ACEPTAMOS LA MAYORIA DE LOS PLANES MEDICOS, ABRIMOS LOS SABADOS!
- English, Spanish
American Dental Association ADA
- American Dental Association ADA
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Clinics, Dental Clinics
First let me say I have no affiliation to Bella family dental like Mr. Ruben delgado here, he's the owner or president. I am an actual client. Saturday I get my first root canal so we'll see how that goes, and I will definitely review on that. I had a cleaning done by Dr. Yarimar Ruiz and she was patient with me because I had a lot of questions and she educated me thoroughly on what needed to be done. She sat me in h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wonderful environment, very relax and don't feel any rush like other offices. They really work it out with insurances and have many real financial options. I was told by another doctor that one of my molar had to be extracted and Dr. Ruiz work it out for my own benefit and saved it. My kids are also a little hyper and never let me go to my appnmts because they get bored, but they have a room for them with video games... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse