Add to mybook
Ballroom Shop The
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- When you walk into our store, you get the luxury of experiencing costumes as seen on "Dancing With The Stars." Howard Cunningham, the owner and designer of The Ballroom Shoppe, can take a bodysuit, swimsuit or any dress you may have and create a fabulous custom ballroom look just for you! He has designed for the Follies, cruise ship entertainers, skaters as well as professional and amateur dancers. We have the largest dance shoe selection in the area and an experienced staff of dance teachers to help you find the right shoe for your need. We invite you to visit The Ballroom Shoppe and enjoy all we have to offer or call and make an appointment for a personal consultation with Howard. If you are out of our area we will gladly ship any merchandise to you. Howard does design costumes for people around the country so give us a call and let him create the gown of your dreams!
- Large selection of Ballroom Shoes, Custom designed Costumes for Dance, Skating, etc., Remakes, Consignments, Bodywear, Jewelry, Stretch Fabrics, Rhinestones, Feathers, Hosiery, Eyelashes, Accessories and more!
- Angela Nuran Bridal Collection, Capezio, Coast, DanceFeel, Freed of London, Go Go, Merlet, Ray Rose, Stephanie, Supadance, Tic Tac Toe
- Payment method:
- check, debit, visa, mastercard, cash, all major credit cards
- The Ballroom Shoppe is located at 2737 E. Oakland Park Blvd., upstairs in Suite 201.We are 2 1/2 blocks East of Federal Highway (US 1) on the north side in the Oakland Park Professional Building. Enter the building under a burgandy awning.
- Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
- Ballrooms, Dancing Supplies, Fashion Designers, Fabric Shops, Shoe Stores, Women's Clothing, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Clothing Stores