Arnold Dan S III PAAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dan S. Arnold III, P.A. was founded in 1998 by Dan S. Arnold III who has attained Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards. The firm opened after his departure from the late firm of Fleming, O'Bryan & Fleming, one of South Florida's oldest and most respected law firms. Prior to that affiliation he served for two years as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert B. Maloney, United States District Judge, Northern District of Texas. Mr. Arnold also served as an intern to the Honorable William J. Zloch, Chief United States Judge, Southern District of Florida. Mr. Arnold was raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. His family ties to the community date to the 1930's.
- Represenation in business litigation, insurance disputes, personal injury and criminal cases.
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards
- SE corner of East Third Avenue and Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Member Broward County Bar, Florida Bar, Texas Bar.
- Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Insurance Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Appellate Practice Attorneys