American Thrift Store
- General Info:
- We operate a retail thrift store providing top brand names at deep discount prices. The quality of the items and the pricing makes us different. Also, every item is sold to the public as nothing is sold outside the store. We sell linens, designer handbags, collectibles, antiques, used mattresses, artwork, cds and dvds, sporting equipment, all clothing, shoes, kitchen utensils and much more.
- Clothes, Shoes, Linens, Bedding, Towels, Handbags, Household Goods, Electronics, Toys, Games, Bicycles, Books, CD's, DVD's, Resalable Furniture and Mattresses
- Payment method:
- debit, visa, discover, diners club, cash, travelers checks, mastercard
- South of Commercial Blvd on University Drive. West side of the road
- Beverly Park, US 441-SR 7 Corridor, Boulevard Shoppes
- Collectibles, Antiques,
- Clothing Stores, Furniture Stores, Resale Shops, Second Hand Dealers, Thrift Shops
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
Designer finds can be found at a price. A St. John's sweater was $50 in good condition at 1/2 off it might be worth it. Rows and rows of clothes, no sizing on the racks though. Large shoe selection and a mega ton of books. This thrift store is large and has camera equipment and musical instruments!