- General Info:
- Under new ownership beginning in 2013, we offer new dishes and have lowered menu prices to make dining more affordable for our customers. New chef, new cook, new waiting staff - give us a try! We are bringing the sparkle back to the buffet in every way. Don't judge us by old reviews - come in and try us! Please note that the menu and prices listed here need to be updated from old management's listing. We hope to get this info up soon.
- Chinese and American buffet, plus menu for dining in or carryout
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, cash
- Just south of Shopko
- decorated party room for groups at no extra charge
- Buffet Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Buffets, Asian, Chinese
Price Range : Below Average
was craving a prodictable,...menu . of food taste and solection...no-way can they have anything fresh with the surplus of wasted food they call a buffet...and no one, zero customers,,,,,,question how they make payroll, yet cost of operations
in such a stale......with everything being as bad as the next......and again overcharged me as in the earlier comment.....of cousre a penny would be overcharged with they're poor quality.....
We have gone there about 4 times to keep giving them a try. This was my last chance. I have never checked my credit card statement before but this time I did. The bill came to 20.00 and they charged my account 24.00 and they refused to credit me the 4.00 stating they only charged 20.00 when I have proof it was more. The food every time we go seems like it was made earlier in the day re-heated and set out to eat. They have the same selection each time we have gone. I would not recommend this place. My children age 15month and almost 3 could hardly eat the food as it was tough and hard to chew. We got charged 3.00 for my almost 3 year old to take 2 bites!! I recommend the china place located in Whitewater. It is about another 15-20min drive but well worth the time for good food.