- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Servicing Atlanta since 1977! Fast and affordable insurance claim settlements. One of the only overall paint and restoration shops in South Atlanta, 10 off for government and school employees, and senior citizens. Monthly specials often include free detailing and discounts for collision and insurance.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (404) 366-2505
- Auto Body Repairs, auto painting, bumper repair, paintless dent removal
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa, cash
- 445 Forest Parkway, Forest Park, GA 30297
- Free Estimates
- Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies, Automobile Customizing, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
11/30/2010Provided by Citysearch -
If you want your vehicle to look like it came from the showroom then take it to QC. Michael and his team have done an awesome job with my fathers 1937 ford truck. We are very pleased and impressed with the quality and dedication given to the job. I cannot tell you how much it means to see someone take the time to listen to the customer and knock the job out of the park.
If you have a new or used car or have an old family heirloom that needs fixed or painted, don't hesitate to take it to Quality Collision.
12/31/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I Brought my Mitsubishi Galant into Quality Collision after someone backed into my front end. They place had been refered to me by a friend who had work done by them. Since I am woman I am usually get really nervous when going into car shops but they were really great about it all. The place was clean and the people were friendly and thorough. They let me be involved during the quote and asked alot of questions. They even explained different ways they could approach the front end repair and let me chose if I wanted them to repair or replace. They kept me updated daily by phone on the progress so that I could plan on when to pick it up and actually answered my questions instead of talking down to me and making me feel stupid.
I would totally recommend Quality Collision. The finished work was great and the paint job was awesome. I even had them take care of some radiator repairs and I am very glad that I did.
The guys at that place go the extra mile to keep you informed and make you feel appreciated as a customer.
10/08/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I bought a used Mercedes Benz which had paint from another automobile on the front bumper. They did a SUPERB job and were exceptionally courteous. They repainted the entire front bumper for a very reasonable price. IN fact, they did such a great job that I now have another Mercedes which was recently in a minor ""fender-bender"" that I am going to take to them on tomorrow. TRUST me - You will be pleased with their high quality of work.
03/01/2007Provided by Citysearch -
We first used this body shop about 12 years ago when our daughter first started driving. Since then, we've had numerous cars there for body work and paint. Every time, we were totally pleased with their high quality work. We would not trust anyone else to do body work or paint our cars. Michael and his team are awesome! If you go, take a look at the photo album of their work - for the ""picture is worth a 1000 words"" proof.