Teacup Pup Corpation
- General Info:
- * Pure and Designer Puppies * Pet Stores * Pet Supplies & Foods-Wholesale & Manufacturers * Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies * Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies * Pet Breeders * Pet Grooming
- * Beagle * Bichon Frise * Boston Terrier * Boxer * Bulldog (English Bulldog Puppies) * Cane Corso * Chihuahua & Teacup Chihuahua * Cocker Spaniel * Dachshund * Designer & Teacup Designer Doberman * French bulldog * French Mastiff (Dogue De Bordeaux Puppies) * German Shepherd * Golden Retriever * Havanese * Labrador Retriever (Lab Puppies) * Maltese & Teacup Maltese * Miniature Pinscher * Miniature Schnauzer * Pomeranian * Poodle * Pug * Rottweiler * Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie Puppies) * Shih Tzu * Siberian Husky * Teacup Yorkie * West Highland White Terrier (Westie Puppies) * Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie Puppies) Designer Puppy Breeds Include (but not limited to): * Cockapoo * Goldendoodle * Maltipoo * Morkie * Peagle (Peekle Puppies) * Puggle * Schnoodle * Shihpoo * Yorkiepoo
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, diners club, discover, visa
- Forest Hills, Northwestern Queens
- Pet Stores, Pet Food, Pet Grooming, Pet Supplies & Foods-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Pet Services, Animal Health Products, Pet Breeders
After visting the store, you will be convinced any rating on here that is more than 1 star is fake. This shop is unsanitary, the staff is very behind in professionalism, do they even have the slightest interest in dogs? The puppies by the window contribute to this illusion that the place is friendly but as soon as you walk inside it is another story. The puppies that are kept in the cages show the true nature of the shop, it is just about making money. The cages have feces, the dogs are in need of a bath. They look gloomy, dull, and you will leave the shop feeling like crap. You would think that a shop that is clearly just interested in making money would atleast attempt to mantain the cages, and appearance overall. Does not convince one to buy a dog. Hiring people who know about dogs, and actually care for them would help but again, this shop portrays to be SHADY.
Beware of this place. I Took my 5 and half poodle to this place for a grooming and came back home with a chopped ear and bruises all over her body. The groomer blame the dog for moving too much. I had to take my dog to the emergency room. The vetenarian said she had patches of bubbles With air inside her skin which according to her where a sign of trauma. She had to take antibiotics and pain medication for 10 days. The chopped piece of the ear felt off. This is the worst place ever. If you care for your dog, do not take your dog there. This place shouldn't be in business. They do not care for the dogs.
I just bought a teacup chihuahua puppy. He is so cute and lovable. I took him to the my vet right away and he said that the puppy was in excellent health. I recommend this place to anyone. As a matter of fact I told a friend about this place and she went there and bought a teacup Yorkie. She told me she just loves her new puppy!
Posted: 10/25/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I bought my puppies from here more than 3 months ago. Mark, the owner, was very helpful and offered sincere suggestions and advice about choosing and caring for the pups. It was a tough choice because there were so many adorable pups to choose from, but we made the right choice and are the proud owners of two Shih Poohs - Teddi and Twilight. The pups were in excellent health when we brought them home and are developing nicely. The pups were brought in from breeders, have their papers and are fully guaranteed. I highly recommend this store for all your puppy shopping needs!
Posted: 7/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I bought my puppy, Simon, there almost two years ago and have never been happier. The staff is always helpful and Mark ,the owner, has always been very accomodating. The best part is that all puppies are from breeders, have papers, and come fully guarenteed, including there first vet visit. I go there for all my puppy's needs including his grooming which always comes out perfect. I definately recomend this placed to anyone looking to get a small breed, that has been well taken care of and needs a home.
Posted: 7/13/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The best place in town to buy anything and everything for your scaly, feathery, or furry bundle of joy! A knowledgeable and caring staff, I recommend you ask about alternative or healthier foods if your looking to change your pets diet from a not so well balanced kibble, they care about your pet.